We are excited to launch the MYA Winter Program for elementary and middle school runners! The program gives local runners a chance to train together as they prepare for Memphis Runners Track Club (MRTC) Frank Horton Winter Off-Road Series (WORS).
This 8-week program will include:
- Entry into the MRTC WORS (once you register for the program, we will email you the code to enter)
- A digital Memphis Runners Track Club Membership for the year!
- A racing singlet provided by our friends at Fleet Feet!
- 2 to 3 training sessions per week (~60 minutes) at the Shelby Farms Park. See program schedules below for more details.
Thursday January 7th to Sunday February 28th
Locations (see program schedule below):
- OrthoOne Indoor Sports Facility, Collierville TN
- Shelby FarmsPark, Memphis TN
- Nesbit Park (also called Stanky Creek), Raleigh/Bartlett TN
$200 per runner
Deadline: Friday, January 1st at 11:59pm
Please fill out this liability waiver and bring it to the first practice.
Megan Ryan, Aaron Persinger, Nick Dwyer
Please make sure your child brings a face mask with them. While running we will not have them wear the masks and will enforce social distancing as much as possible. If your child is sick or has symptoms, please do not bring them out to practice.
Inclement Weather Policy:
Practices will be cancelled or moved indoors if there is lightning and/or thunder. In the case of heavy rainfall, we will notify parents as soon as possible if a practice needs to be cancelled.
Tuesdays: 4:30 – 5:30 pm* at OrthoOne Indoor Facility Collierville
Thursdays: 5:00 – 6:00 pm* at OrthoOne Indoor Facility Collierville
Saturdays: 12:00 – 2:00 pm** Shelby Farms (First TN Visitors Center)/Nesbit Park (Stanky Creek)
*Subject to change
**Location determined by where the next WORS race